Jumping Rivers is a data science company based in Newcastle. We are not sector based and our clients range through all industries. We are looking for individuals who enjoy a challenge.
- Provide technical training
- Development of bespoke statistical algorithms.
- Building web applications using R and Shiny.
- Data analysis using R and/or Python.
- Attend on-site client meetings
- Off-site meetings via video conference call
- Training on site
- Develop a plan of action for consultancy.
- Attending conferences, such as useR!
- Promote the company via Twitter, LinkedIn, StackOverflow and Kaggle.
- Write blog posts.
- Complete timesheets and reports for clients
- Manage your project board
Ability to travel to client sites (including international travel). The applicant will work from home. Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Candidates should have a BSc (at least a 2.2) or equivalent in statistics, mathematics or relevant scientific discipline. They should have a working knowledge of programming.
Desirable (but not essential)
- Knowledge of statistical and/or machine learning algorithms
- Programming experience with R, Python, Matlab or Java
- Web experience.
You should have the relevant permissions to work in the UK