Need to improve your data science pipeline?
- having problems with your existing data science pipeline?
- worrying about moving from testing to production?
- dreading updating your packages?
Whether you’re running RStudio or Jupyter, we’ll help you ensure your installation is correct, complete – and delivering optimal results.
Jumping Rivers is an RStudio Full-Service Certified Provider. Our clients include NHS Scotland, Shell, Sustrans, and The Institute and Faculty of Actuaries.
How a data science health check can help
Not only will our data science health check give you peace of mind, but we’ll also ensure:
- All packages are correctly installed and functioning smoothly
- Each person in your organisation gets the same results from your software – every time
- Your data is easy to access, across your organisation
- Each analysis is 100% reproducible, every time, across the board
- Your data is secure
How we work
If needed, we can also arrange an on-site visit.
Are you using the right tools for the job?
We’ll work to ensure your suite of data science tools can handle the increasing velocity and complexity of data – and the demands placed upon the outputs.
Are you using the right model?
We’ll validate and check your model to assess if your machine learning/AI model is sensible. We’ll also explore if there’s a problem or a way to optimise your training procedure.
Is your data reproducible?
Approaching all aspects of your potential data science solution with a view to its reproducibility helps to validate the work that’s done – and makes your processes more efficient.
Can you understand and scale your potential data science solution?
Developing reproducible models, deployment and or insights can help you understand and scale potential data science solutions.
Reviewing security for peace of mind
We’ll conduct a security review, which includes two-factor authentication, encryption, and the hashing of sensitive information.
Our onboarding process involves:
- A demonstration of your existing systems and applications
– their purpose
– expected usage & known users
– integration with other systems or websites
- A demonstration of current or expected development and deployment procedure of any applications
– the management of any linked data or app users
- An assessment of any existing IT support teams – the availability of:
– hardware resources
– virtual machines
– in-house or cloud resources
– remote access procedures
– networking requirements
Then we’ll explore the configurations in use on your existing systems, which will cover:
- Your configuration, networking and/or any reverse proxies
- The provision and registration of SSL certificates, if required
- External database or authentication gateways, when needed
- The introduction of relevant management tools for virtual machine resources
- Remote access configuration
- Software licence purchases
- Reproducible infrastructure development
- Testing existing installation
- Deployment onto your hardware
- Any additional debugging or fixing
Ready to find out more?Get in touch with Jumping Rivers, your RStudio Certified Partner
Contact Colin on firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll arrange a call to discuss your project and its scope and complexity.