SatRdays is returning to London this April! SatRdays are low-cost R conferences, hosted on Saturdays to enable those who usually cannot attend to take part. Thanks to CUSP London, SatRdays London will take place at Bush House, King’s College London. King’s Bush House buildings provide a home for many of their academic departments, as well as state-of-the-art learning and social spaces and enhanced student facilities. These buildings include lecture theatres, teaching rooms, a 395-seat auditorium, and The Exchange, an open, collaborative space designed for events and exhibitions.
Shiny in Production is just around the corner. We can’t wait to welcome you all to Newcastle on Thursday and Friday. Here’s a quick round up of what you can expect! Do you require help building a Shiny app? Would you like someone to take over the maintenance burden? If so, check out our Shiny and Dash services. Workshops There are three workshops running in parallel on the day, each given by one of our JR trainers!
We are very pleased to announce, as you might already be aware, that SatRday is coming back to Newcastle upon Tyne on 4th April 2020. SatRdays are one-day, non-profit, community organised R conferences held across the world. Where will it be held? The event will be held at The Catalyst - right next to St James’ Park. There are vast transport facilities available to you, meaning Newcastle is very easy to get to - there are no excuses for you not to come!
- Shiny in Production: Sponsors
- Reproducible reports with Jupyter
- Shiny in Production: Full speaker lineup
- Using Stan to analyse global UFO sighting reports
- Talks to watch at the RSS International Conference 2023
- Our ISO 27001 Certification
- Best Practices for Data Cleaning and Preprocessing
- SatRdays London 2023 - Recordings
- Generate multiple presentations with Quarto parameters