The purpose of this post isn’t to add new insight into the spread of the coronavirus - there are plenty of experts out there more qualified. Instead, our goal is to highlight how to construct simple, interactive visualisations using live data such as: Do you use Professional Posit Products? If so, check out our managed Posit services Getting the tools Folium is a Python library that allows you to create different types of interactive Leaflet maps.
Published: March 16, 2020
Hey there! Here at Jumping Rivers, we have the capabilities to teach you R, Python & Git virtually. For the last three years we have been running online training courses for small groups (and even 1 to 1). How is it different to an in-person course? It’s the same, but also different! The course contents is the same, but obviously the structure is adapted to online training. For example, rather than a single long session, we would break the day up over a couple of days and allow regular check-in points.
- Using Google Lighthouse for Web Pages
- Training Lineup for 2024: January-June
- Getting started with theme()
- Python Virtual Environments and Barbie
- SatRdays London 2024
- Sluggish system or client code?
- Highlights from Shiny in Production (2023)
- An Introduction to Python Package Managers
- Shiny in Production: Sponsors
- Reproducible reports with Jupyter