This is part two of our three part series Part 1: Python API deployment with RStudio Connect: Flask Part 2: Python API deployment with RStudio Connect: FastAPI (this post) Part 3: Python API deployment with RStudio Connect: Streamlit RStudio Connect is a platform which is well known for providing the ability to deploy and share R applications such as Shiny apps and Plumber APIs, as well as plots, models and R Markdown reports.
- Shiny in Production 2022: A recap
- Conference and useR Group Sponsorship Opportunities
- Why should I use R: Handling Dates in R and Excel: Part 3
- SatRdays London 2023: Thanks for coming!
- Diffify - the anniversary update!
- How to create a clickable world cloud with wordcloud2 and Shiny
- What's new in R 4.3.0?
- Why should I use R: The Excel R plotting comparison: Part 2
- We’re a British Data Awards 2023 Finalist
- SatRdays London is now Hybrid!