Last night, I filled a washing machine with laundry and scheduled it to finish in the morning. And do you know what I had to do next? Nothing. I simply went to bed. In stark contrast to 100 years ago, I didn’t need to fill a bucket with water, I didn’t spend an hour rubbing clothes against a washboard to agitate away the dirt, and I didn’t need to worry about whether the prolonged contact between a cleaning detergent and my hands was damaging to the skin.
- Using Google Lighthouse for Web Pages
- Training Lineup for 2024: January-June
- Getting started with theme()
- Python Virtual Environments and Barbie
- SatRdays London 2024
- Sluggish system or client code?
- Highlights from Shiny in Production (2023)
- An Introduction to Python Package Managers
- Shiny in Production: Sponsors
- Reproducible reports with Jupyter