Jumping Rivers is a data science consultancy company focused on R and Python. We work across industries and throughout the world. We offer a mixture of training, modelling, and infrastructure support. Jumping Rivers is an RStudio Full Service Certified Partner. Location: We are based in Newcastle upon Tyne. However, since the creation of the company we have encouraged remote working. Half of the team are remote (Leeds, Lancaster, Edinburgh). To make remote working a possibility, you need a) a good internet connection and b) within a few hours of (train) travel to London or Edinburgh.
- Using Google Lighthouse for Web Pages
- Training Lineup for 2024: January-June
- Getting started with theme()
- Python Virtual Environments and Barbie
- SatRdays London 2024
- Sluggish system or client code?
- Highlights from Shiny in Production (2023)
- An Introduction to Python Package Managers
- Shiny in Production: Sponsors
- Reproducible reports with Jupyter