Jupyter notebooks are a useful tool for Python users of all levels. They allow us to mix together plain text (formatted as Markdown) with Python code. This is beneficial for beginners and experienced data scientists alike: Beginners that are learning Python for the first time can use Markdown cells to annotate code and record notes. By splitting up their code into chunks, developers can write and test their code in a modular manner.
- Using Google Lighthouse for Web Pages
- Training Lineup for 2024: January-June
- Getting started with theme()
- Python Virtual Environments and Barbie
- SatRdays London 2024
- Sluggish system or client code?
- Highlights from Shiny in Production (2023)
- An Introduction to Python Package Managers
- Shiny in Production: Sponsors
- Reproducible reports with Jupyter