Python is a general purpose, high level language which, thanks to its simplicity and versatility, has become very popular, especially within the data science community. The extensive Python community has developed and contributed thousands of libraries and packages over the years in a plethora of different disciplines to aid developers with their applications. Managing these packages can be a challenging task without the correct tools. That’s where Python package managers come in.
- Using Google Lighthouse for Web Pages
- Training Lineup for 2024: January-June
- Getting started with theme()
- Python Virtual Environments and Barbie
- SatRdays London 2024
- Sluggish system or client code?
- Highlights from Shiny in Production (2023)
- An Introduction to Python Package Managers
- Shiny in Production: Sponsors
- Reproducible reports with Jupyter