SatRdays returned to London last month, with a day packed full of talks from expert speakers across a variety of sectors! We’d like to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to everybody involved in making the day a success! Speakers Huge thanks to all of our speakers for your contributions for the day. It was great to see such a varied line up of talks, covering everything from Sidekicks of the Tidyverse, to Sustainability and EDI in the R Project, with much more in between.
Published: January 11, 2023
tags: rbloggers, r, conference, satrdays,
SatRdays is returning to London this April! SatRdays are low-cost R conferences, hosted on Saturdays to enable those who usually cannot attend to take part. Thanks to CUSP London, SatRdays London will take place at Bush House, King’s College London. King’s Bush House buildings provide a home for many of their academic departments, as well as state-of-the-art learning and social spaces and enhanced student facilities. These buildings include lecture theatres, teaching rooms, a 395-seat auditorium, and The Exchange, an open, collaborative space designed for events and exhibitions.
- Shiny in Production 2022: A recap
- Conference and useR Group Sponsorship Opportunities
- Why should I use R: Handling Dates in R and Excel: Part 3
- SatRdays London 2023: Thanks for coming!
- Diffify - the anniversary update!
- How to create a clickable world cloud with wordcloud2 and Shiny
- What's new in R 4.3.0?
- Why should I use R: The Excel R plotting comparison: Part 2
- We’re a British Data Awards 2023 Finalist
- SatRdays London is now Hybrid!