We have a great selection of online public training courses coming up over the next two months, including a variety of R courses, as well as some more stats-heavy courses on Bayesian Inference! Read on for a taste of what’s in store, or head over to our training page for full details and to book! Bayesian Inference Our upcoming courses on Bayesian inference take you from an introduction through to implementing models using Stan with R.
Good news! In tandom with the loosening of lockdown restrictions, Jumping Rivers has released the updated 2021 public, online training course schedule. We are offering courses across multiple programming languages, including R, Python, Stan, Scala and git. In the past year, we have converted all of our courses to be online friendly and have recieved great feedback in relation to interactivity, course structure and overall attendee satisfaction. Some examples of feedback we have recieved can be seen below:
- Analysing Shiny App start-up Times with Google Lighthouse
- Using Google Lighthouse for Web Pages
- Training Lineup for 2024: January-June
- Getting started with theme()
- Python Virtual Environments and Barbie
- SatRdays London 2024
- Sluggish system or client code?
- Highlights from Shiny in Production (2023)
- An Introduction to Python Package Managers
- Shiny in Production: Sponsors