Hi there! We’re running some courses on R, Python and Tensorflow around the UK that you might be interested in! All courses are spearheaded with lectures by one of our first-class trainers. The lectures are interspersed with practicals and coffee breaks. Attendees get a set of in-depth notes to pair with the lecture. More details and information on prerequisite knowledge are available on our course description page. All participants must bring their own laptop.
- Using Google Lighthouse for Web Pages
- Training Lineup for 2024: January-June
- Getting started with theme()
- Python Virtual Environments and Barbie
- SatRdays London 2024
- Sluggish system or client code?
- Highlights from Shiny in Production (2023)
- An Introduction to Python Package Managers
- Shiny in Production: Sponsors
- Reproducible reports with Jupyter