As time goes on, your R scripts are probably getting longer and more complicated, right? Timing parts of your script could save you precious time when re-running code over and over again. Today I’m going to go through the 4 main functions for doing so. Nested timings 1) Sys.time() Sys.time() takes a “snap-shot” of the current time and so it can be used to record start and end times of code.
- Using Google Lighthouse for Web Pages
- Training Lineup for 2024: January-June
- Getting started with theme()
- Python Virtual Environments and Barbie
- SatRdays London 2024
- Sluggish system or client code?
- Highlights from Shiny in Production (2023)
- An Introduction to Python Package Managers
- Shiny in Production: Sponsors
- Reproducible reports with Jupyter