Last night, I filled a washing machine with laundry and scheduled it to finish in the morning. And do you know what I had to do next? Nothing. I simply went to bed. In stark contrast to 100 years ago, I didn’t need to fill a bucket with water, I didn’t spend an hour rubbing clothes against a washboard to agitate away the dirt, and I didn’t need to worry about whether the prolonged contact between a cleaning detergent and my hands was damaging to the skin.
At Jumping Rivers, we have a wealth of experience developing and maintaining Shiny applications. Over the past year, we have been maintaining a Shiny application for the World Health Organization Europe (WHO/Europe) that presents data about COVID-19 vaccination uptake across Europe. The great strength of Shiny is that it simplifies the production of data-focused web applications, making it relatively easy to present data to users / clients in an interactive way.
- Reproducible reports with Jupyter
- Shiny in Production: Full speaker lineup
- Using Stan to analyse global UFO sighting reports
- Talks to watch at the RSS International Conference 2023
- Our ISO 27001 Certification
- Best Practices for Data Cleaning and Preprocessing
- SatRdays London 2023 - Recordings
- Generate multiple presentations with Quarto parameters
- Shiny in Production 2023