The daffodils are out, the sun is shining(ish), spring is in the air! And that means that it’s time to start planning for the conference season. This year we’ll be treated to a lot more in person conferences for the first time since 2020, but for those of you who either prefer the online formats, or are still a bit hesitant about attending large conferences, fear not! There are many online and hybrid conferences for you to enjoy, and we’ve included a few highlights below.
At Jumping Rivers we’re always to want to branch into the data science community, and so this year we’re going to quite a few conferences in the autumn. You can catch us at: GSS (Government Statistical Service) Conference - Edinburgh From the 1-2 October, our very own Esther Gillespie (CEO) and Seb Mellor (Data Engineer) will be attending the GSS conference in Edinburgh. If you see them, feel free to chat or ask for some merch!
- Shiny in Production: Sponsors
- Reproducible reports with Jupyter
- Shiny in Production: Full speaker lineup
- Using Stan to analyse global UFO sighting reports
- Talks to watch at the RSS International Conference 2023
- Our ISO 27001 Certification
- Best Practices for Data Cleaning and Preprocessing
- SatRdays London 2023 - Recordings
- Generate multiple presentations with Quarto parameters