No Events Currently Scheduled
Sorry, there are no upcoming events for this course, but please get in touch if you would like to be kept informed when events are scheduled in the future.
This course will be structured as follows:
- Day 1: Introduction to R
- Standard R data types, base graphics, Manipulating data*
- Day 2: Bioconductor input/output
- What is Bioconductor
- Installing packages
- Loading Affymetrix and Illumina data into R
- Data quality checks
- Day 3:
- Object-oriented programming in R
- Microarray data analysis including Limma, RankProd
- Day 4: Clustering, ArrayExpress, GO stats
- Day 5: RNAseq and Analysis of participants’ data
Prior knowledge: No prior programming knowledge of any kind is assumed.