Course Level: Foundation
H2O Driverless AI is a proprietary tool developed by H2O.ai to perform automated machine learning without the need for coding. Driverless AI provides automated feature engineering, model validation, model tuning, model selection and deployment and machine learning interpretability all within a user-friendly interface. By the end of this one-day course you will be able to use Driverless AI to create, analyse and deploy machine learning models for your data.
Book: Introduction to H2O Driverless AI
- Start Date:
- Venue Details:
No Events Currently Scheduled
Sorry, there are no upcoming events for this course, but please get in touch if you would like to be kept informed when events are scheduled in the future.
- Introduction to Driverless AI: A brief introduction to H2O Driverless AI including a breakdown of user interface
- Automated machine learning: A quick overview of automated machine learning
- Loading and visualising data: How to load in data and visualise it, including the types of data files Driverless AI will accept.
- Launching an experiment: Discuss through the many options to choose from for modelling data for both regression and classification problems.
- Interpreting results: Explore feature engineering, summary information, and model interoperability reports provided by Driverless AI along with H2O AutoDoc.
- Model Deployment: Show how to deploy a Driverless AI model using H2O Cloud and H2O MLOps.
By the end of the course, participants will understand…
- how to load and model data in Driverless AI
- how to interpret experiment results
- how to deploy models created in Driverless AI for production.
A basic understanding of common statistical/machine learning terms and concepts would be an advantage but not essential. The ideas needed for these subjects will be covered within the course but will not be discussed in great depth.
- “The course was well designed and structured, for us students who know little ML. It introduced me to new tools that I will definitely make use of in my research. Jack was also a great tutor, very knowledgeable and patient with our questions.”
- “The balance between theory and the practicals to apply what we had just learned was great.”
- “Jack was great in answering all our theoretical questions so that we could get a better grasp of the underlying concepts and intuition.”