Survival/Churn Analysis with R
This course is a practical introduction to some of every day and more sophisticated tools used for the analysis of survival data.
No Events Currently Scheduled
Sorry, there are no upcoming events for this course, but please get in touch if you would like to be kept informed when events are scheduled in the future.
- Introduction to survival data: Kaplan-Meier curves and the log-rank test
- The Cox proportional hazards model: Implementation, interpretation and limitations
- Residual analysis: Model checking and model comparison
- Time-dependent covariates
- Models: Parametric survival models using the Weibull distribution
- Advanced topics: Frailty and joint modelling of longitudinal and survival data.
It is expected that participants have basic R experience. The course will be hands-on and applied with short introductory lectures to each topic, followed by practical sessions working with real survival datasets, available within R.